Neurofeedback Treatment for Concussions & Brain Injuries
You CAN prevent, identify and even reverse damage
Neurofeedback as a solution for TBI:
- Leverage your brain’s natural inclination to heal
- Optimize mood and energy
- Achieve new levels of performance
- Reorganize your brain to create better focus, emotional strength, cognition and sleep
- Ease depression and anxiety
- Make lasting changes in your brain
- Train your brain with noninvasive neurofeedback to function more efficiently
Do you know someone with a traumatic brain injury who would benefit from neurofeedback? Please send them to this page and urge them to connect!
Questions? If at anytime you have questions or need help, please call our office at 970-343-2709.